If you are running an IT company in the 21st century, you’d probably find the technique to make your employees more active and productive. In the scenario of sedentary lifestyle, people are becoming more comfortable and avoiding the movement culture in their office. As an impact, employees are becoming less productive and lazy. Besides, moving towards several diseases also. If you’ve looked around your office, it’s likely you’ve noticed a fair amount of age demographic diversity. From Baby Boomers to Millennials, to the newest members entering the workforce, Generation Z, the workforce is a melting pot. So, you must need to maintain it accordingly.
Unsurprisingly, managers and decision makers are tasked with keeping pace with the latest trends to recruit and retain talent. To harness the potential of this highly skilled and diverse workforce, a focus on workspace design, with an emphasis on overall well-being, is key. The question arisen here is – what should be the solution that can raise the employees out of their chairs and make them active? The simple answer is – Sit stand desk. Yes, all you need to do the shopping for sit-stand desk today for your office IT employees and Manager.
It is a fact that no two people are the same, so it’s important to navigate through the dozens of standing desks and accessories available to complement their body and routine. There are certain things that should be kept in mind while doing shopping for a sit-stand desk. We are having several kinds of desk. So, you can choose your own kind of desk as per your feasibility and space in your office place. No matter whether you are living in Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune or Bangalore, you can shop for sit stand desk easily through our website from anywhere. You need to go through our website and select your products and give us call. The desired desk will be delivered to you at your own doorstep.
Points to ponder before shopping for sit-stand desk in your city:
Here’s how you’ll know which one is right for you:
- Your keyboard should be at elbow The ideal desk should be like that when your elbows are below the height of your desk while sitting, choose a standing desk with a drop down keyboard tray.
- The top of your monitor should be about level with your eyes. Choose a standing desk with independent monitor height adjustment, or choose a product which can be accessorized with a monitor riser. Above average in height? Consider a tall user
- Have an antique desk or overhead cubbies? You can remove anything that may interfere with raising or lowering your standing Remember, there should be enough space in the room to mount accessories or choose a product that doesn’t require installation.
- The hard part is done! Now, what left is- to tailor your selection for your technology by choosing a standing desk for single, dual or even triple monitors or all-in-one
- The sit-stand desk enables the employees to rotate between periods of sitting and standing, which creates more physical movement than it would have generated from sitting at the same position for several hours at a time.
- A more modern wellness philosophy will address many different dimensions of well-being, such as physical, social and
- Not only this rather it can foster a work environment that supports key pillars of well-being.
- It’s a sure-fire way to meet the varying needs of employees across the age spectrum. While this may seem like a big undertaking, meaningful changes start by integrating these concepts into workplace design and
- Refrain you from many
- Standing more may help you to live longer.