1. Territory sales officer (B2B)
This Job posting is for candidates who are early in their career. Those candidates who have 3+ years experience, Kindly refrain applying.
Seniority: Entry level position
Job location: Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore
We are looking for a motivated and results-driven sales officer to join our organisation. The individual in this role would be responsible for calling prospective customers, explaining our product, and guiding them through their purchase process. We are seeking a candidate who is persuasive, energetic, and ready to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate cold and warm calls to prospective leads
- Schedule and follow through on calls with leads and current customers
- Communicate with leads and customers via email & answer all lead and customer questions accurately
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships in the effort to extend customer lifetime value
- Develop strategies for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team
- Track all appointments, sales, complaints, status reports, etc. thoroughly for manager review
- Meet and/or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quota
- To follow up and realize collections of payment from customers.
- To co-ordinate shipping schedules and delivery of products to customers.
- Along with sales, installation is also required to be done in the initial months as the installation is very simple in nature.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree is required with 2 years of sales experience
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Motivated, Sales-driven, results-driven, and target-driven attitude
- Aptitude for persuasion and negotiation
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Ability to meet and/or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas
- Ability to create and deliver client presentations, especially power points.
2. Sr Product development Engineer
Job location: Gurgaon
Industry: Ergonomical furniture
- Mechanical Engineering with 4 years of relevant industry experience in developing products from concept till launch stage
- Real time work experience in Solid works with all the modules is must. Proficient in Sheet Metal Design, Part Design, Drafting & Assembly
- Sound knowledge in manufacturing processes & Interaction with manufacturing vendors for product development
- Bench marking competitor’s products of the relevant product segment with reference to technology, features and so on
- Must have good experience with sheet metal design.
- Having experience in designing of actuators is preferred
- Good work experience in GD&T, Tolerance stack up & FMEA’s
- Proficient in MS word, Excel & Power point
Kindly mail your CV to email@example.com