1. What is sit stand desk?
Sit stand office desks are adjustable and can be adapted to both seated and standing heights that are comfortable for a wide range of users.
2. What is the difference between Sit stand desk or Height adjustable desk or Standing desk?
There is no difference between these 3 terms. All point to height adjustable office desk which could be used for both sitting and standing. Again, just to make the point very clear, these desks can be positioned at any height in between your sitting and standing position.
3. What are the normal suggested tabletop size?
Mostly the tabletop sizes are in the range of 4.60 to 5.25 ft (1400-1600 mm) in length and 2.5 ft (750 mm) in width. The standard thickness is 1 inch ( approx 25mm)
4. What are all the colour options available?
White, black & grey colour options available. However the most popular colour is white. With bulk quantity, you can get Black & Grey options
5. What is standing desk converter?
Standing desk converters get you the health benefits of a sit stand lifestyle without the need to completely overhaul your existing office desk setup. This would be placed additionally on the top of your existing office desk.
6. What is the usual warranty of the standing desk products?
3 Years. However there are few important components we provide 5 year warranty.
7. Is doctors suggesting the standing desk for patients?
Yes. they do. there are customers asking me height adjustable desk suggested by their doctors due to the fact they either have neck or back problems.
8. What is the GST % for these product line?
9. Do I need to pay for Installation of the products additionally?
Yes. It is INR 850+tax for Installation. This is applicable only for electric & manual standing desks where customer expects us to install. The standing desk converters comes preassembled. So, this is not included.
10. what are all the standard tabletop colours?
1. Frosty white 2. Hiland pine 3. Philippines teak 4. American Walnut
11. What are all the payment methods available?
1. Bank transfer (NEFT/IMPS) 2. Via payment links (All credit & debit cards) 3. Google Pay 4. Phonepe
12. What is the product delivery time?
Usually the product reaches the customer within 4 -10 days depending upon the customers location. we ship throughout India.
13. Where can I experience these products?
Presently we are showcasing the products in our Gurgaon & Bangalore experience centres for customers to experience.
14. Can you categorise the product line?
The products can be categorised into 3 category. Following are the same.
1. Electric sit stand office desks 2. Manual sit stand desks 3. Stand desk converter
15. Will you be able to support us with normal office furnitures along with height adjustable furnitures?
Yes, we do. we have partnership with good quality regular furniture companies throughout India.
16. What is ergonomics and ergonomic desk?
Ergonomics (from the Greek word ergon meaning work, and nomoi meaning natural laws), is the science of refining the design of products to optimize them for human use. Ergonomics is sometimes known as human factors engineering.
Office desk are frequently the focus of ergonomic design. A great number of people use office desk for extended periods of time such as the typical work day. So, the office desk which is designed considering human posture in mind is called ergonomic desk. If this is poorly designed for human use, the person using them may suffer unnecessary fatigue, stress, and even injury.
17. What is the recommended tabletop height while working?
As per the ergonomic posture requirements, the recommended tabletop height is close to your elbow.
18. Is the products easily installable?
Some products comes preinstalled. However some products require installation. Those requiring installation comes with well explained installation manual. So, it is easy for any individual to install themselves.
19. Do you serve only corporate customers?
No. We serve both corporate (B2B) and retail (B2C) customers.
20. What are all the standard sizes of tabletop?
a) 1200 x 650mm
b) 1400 x 750mm
c) 1600 x 750mm
d) 1800 x 850mm
21. Is there any shipping charges?
Yes. We recently started charging a nominal amount since the weight of the shipments are ranging from 15kg to 50kg.
22. Are you shipping throughout India?
We do ship Pan India.
23. Where can I experience your products?
Both Gurgaon & Bangalore cities we have product experience centres.
24. Are you providing work from home (WFH) tables?
Yes. We have been shipping extensively electric & manual desks for the work from home retail (B2C) customers or Individuals.